Qualified as a Chartered Accountant since 2002 and as a Statutory Auditor since 2003, Luca oversees taxation, corporate and financial reporting.
He specialises in direct and indirect taxation, company law and financial reporting for public companies, listed companies, asset management firms, and financial and industrial holding companies. He also advises on:
- extraordinary finance transactions
- tax and accounting due diligence of companies and business units
- valuation of the financial capital of companies and institutions
- corporate contracts
- generational transfer of companies
- direct and indirect taxation of real estate
- the direct and indirect tax of third-party institutions and anti-money laundering regulations for financial companies
He has been a publicist since 2005 and a court-appointed expert witness since 2013.
He is a speaker at seminars on tax law, accounting principles and professional practice; he teaches at the SAF Piemonte and Valle d’Aosta – School of Advanced Training for Accountants. He is also a coordinator for the “Piero Piccatti and Aldo Milanese” School of Training of the Association of Accountants of Turin; he is the author of numerous publications on tax law, accounting principles and professional practices.
He is an auditor for companies operating in the industrial, commercial, and service sectors; he is a liquidator of joint-stock companies and is a member of several non-profit organisations.